Friday 2 September 2016

DON JAZZY REVEALS TRUE REASON FOR SPLIT UP WITH D’BANJ


In a new interview with Forbes Africa’s Peace Hyde,Don Jazzydishes on his family, his parents, falling in love withmusicas a child, working tough jobs in the UK, and the real reason behind the Mo’Hits breakup.
On working as a security guard in the UK, he said:
“It’s one of those things that happen to guys in the UK. You don’t have a job. I used to play drums for churches, but it was not enough to pay for rent in the UK,” he said, but noted that he didn’t think he was sufferingbackthen, even though he sat duringcoldtemperatures, guarding uncompleted buildings at night.

“I am always content with any situation that I am [in],” he said, adding that what’s important is that he is most concerned about earning that pay and taking care of his family.

And then theMavinboss opened up for the first time on his split up with D’banj; it was a bad decision, he said.
“The decision for myself and my former partner D’banj to tow different paths, at that point, I don’t think it was the right decision,”Don Jazzytold Peace Hyde, adding that D’banj left with a‘lot of things‘.

“I lost a friend and a brother,” theMavinboss said. He however noted that they both made that decision to part ways.
“We disagreed and agreed,” Jazzy said, confirming that D’banj wanted to try the American market, a huge step he wasn’t ready for.

And why wasn’t he ready to relocate to theUnited Statesand join Kanye West?Don Jazzysaid it was because he feared for the fate of his other ‘children’ – Wande Coal, D’Prince, Dr SID, who would all be left hanging.
“When I start doing something, I like to see it to the end. But, I know that me going to the United States would leave the others hanging,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOT MUSIC: DAMCEE - AFRICAN GIRL

It's your boy oluwadamilola sodiq know as DAMCEE he's from ogbomoso based in Lagos, he comes with this dope track African girl you w...